SCT-013-000 Non-invasive AC Current Sensor Split Core Transformer 100A
SCT-013-000 Non-invasive AC Current Sensor Split Core Transformer 100A by CTYRZCH at Buditech. MPN: 1. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Specification: Model: SCT-013-000 Type: Non-invasive current transformer Core Material: Ferrite Input Current: 0~100A AC Output Mode: 0~50mA
Features & Highlights
- This split core transformer is particularly suitable for DIY use and it works well with arduino and raspberry pi.
- This ac current sensor used for measuring alternating current, particularly used for whole building consumption or generation.
- Use this split core current sensor to build your own energy monitor, reducing your power usage, or use it build an over-current protection device for an AC load.
- Input Current: 0~100A AC; Length of Leading Wire: 1m; Two Form of Output: current output or voltage output (burden resistor needed to add); Cable Jack: 3.5mm (like a headphone jack).
- Suitable for lighting equipment, AC motors, air compressors, monitoring, current measurement and over-current protection.
|Package Weight:||0.31 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.72 x 0.79 x 0.79 inches|