Phanteks 140mm, PWM, High Static Pressure Radiator Retail Cooling Fan PH-F140MP_BK_PWM
Huge Savings Item! Save 12% on the Phanteks 140mm, PWM, High Static Pressure Radiator Retail Cooling Fan PH-F140MP_BK_PWM by Phanteks at Buditech. MPN: PH-F140MP_BK_PWM. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The PH-F140MP, 140mm high static pressure premium fans from Phanteks is designed with the Maelstrom concept technology. The fans have PWM built-in,
The PH-F140MP, 140mm high static pressure premium fans from Phanteks is designed with the Maelstrom concept technology. The fans have PWM built-in, creating less cables which allows users to make speed adjustments from 500-1600RPM. The PH-F140MP, a high static pressure fan, can have the ability to overcome the airflow restriction caused by high fin density. PH-F140MP produces high static air pressure allowing for a direct and focusing airflow making them ideal for the densely packed fins of a radiator. With the addition of the UFB Bearing, a longer lifespan and stability is possible.
Features & Highlights
- The new redeveloped blades in PH-F140MP are bigger and designed to achieve higher air pressure. The redesigned MVB II blades generate better airflow and produces better performance.
- It improves the balance of airflow and air pressure when using with as a cooler fan or case fan. The PH-F140MP has a larger base size with a magnetic brushless DC motor to avoid the effects of resonance and for rotational stability.
- With the noise reduction challenges in mind, we modified the component for lower actuator noise, PCBA for lower electromagnetic noise, brushless motor structure for lower operating noise and frame rib for lower wind and vibration noise.
- The new seven high static pressure MVB II blades are bigger and designed to generate a silent controlled airflow.
- The blades produces a downdraft vortex allowing for greater amount of air passage through and reduce airflow turbulence across the surface of the blades to create significantly better performance and airflow while keeping noise to a minimum.
- Composed by MOSS and SSC systems, Phanteks' UFB bearings have an effective hub-tip ratio to achieve a state of equilibrium reducing air and vibration noise.
- SSC provides an increase in the bearing's lifespan and ensures that the fan's axis is consistently operational and quiet.
- PH-F140MP_PWM's PWM functions allow users to adjust speed from 500 - 1600 RPM. Higher speed for performance and lower for silent operation by motherboard control.
|Item Weight:||0.6 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.98 x 5.51 x 5.51 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.9 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Phanteks, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: RF-AF120-D1, ean: 0815671013217,
The Aer F performance fan is designed to maximize airflow through your build. Engineered to move air efficiently, it features a chamfered intake and exhaust for high volume airflow, and winglet-designed blades to reduce drag. The Aer F uses fluid dyn...
mpn: NF-A8 FLX, ean: 4716123315483,
Specifically conceived for pressure demanding applications such as CPU cooling, the classic NF-P12 120mm fan helped to found Noctua's reputation as a top-tier manufacturer of premium quality quiet cooling components and still impresses users with its...
By AMBEYOND FAN
mpn: AV-F4010MB, ean: 0745360255423,
Description : Model: AV-F0410MB NAME:DC12V BRUSHLESS FAN Rated Voltage : DC12V Operation Voltage: DC10.8-13.2 Consuming Current : 0.10A(0.12 Max.) Consuming Power: 1.2W(1.44 Max.) Connector: 2pin-ph2.5 Rated Speed: 6200 PRM Iife Expectance: 50,000 ho...
mpn: CO-9050009-WW, ean: 5052883649307,
The Air Series AF140 fans let you have it all. Eleven ultra-thin, custom-molded blades push ample air volume. Rubber corners dramatically reduce vibration. The advanced hydraulic bearing system is quiet and reliable, and you can customize the look wi...
By Cooler Master
mpn: R4-JFDP-20PB-R1, ean: 5054533465954,
Ultra-thin yet extremely strong fan blades - 800 to 2,000 RPM (PWM) +/- 10%. High performance motor and fan blades - generating up to 95 CFM airflow +/- 10%. Long-lasting and durable - Cooler Master's unique, self-lubricating polyoxymethelene (POM) b...
mpn: FBA_CF512S-BK, ean: 0837344004339,
Improve cooling and airflow to your case/system with this Apevia 120mm black silent fan. It offers incredible cooling to increase the longevity and stability of the system and components. Meanwhile, adds glamour and character to your PC.Apevia 120mm ...
By be quiet!
mpn: BL070, ean: 5060256388173,
be quiet! SilentWings fans stand for state-of-the-art technology, virtually inaudible operation and superior cooling. The third generation of this award-winning fan series offers unrivaled and uncompromising performance with a broad range of meticulo...
mpn: NF-P12, ean: 4716123312666,
The NF-P12 has been specifically developed for applications such as CPU coolers that demand superior pressure and airflow performance. Thanks to psychoacoustic optimizations like the Vortex-Control Notches, the new SCD drive system and Noctua's premi...
Descrication: Model: V80E14MS2A3-57A611 Voltage: 13.6V DC Current：0.16A Rate: 4300 RPM for PWM speed governing 4 Pin Server Square fan Size: 80mm x 80mm x 38mm Red and yellow wire twisted together to connect power anode, black line to connect power...
mpn: DS-A03, ean: 0689771832050,
LEDdess the RGB fan to light up your systems. LEDdess fan can not only provide beautiful lighting effects, but also offer superior silent performance. The series comes with DS RGB control box that can support up to 10 x RGB fans and 2 x RGB LED devic...